There is no doubt that Las Vegas is one of the UFC’s biggest markets. The city’s population has supported the fight game for years and when Dana takes his show on the road there are always people looking to see the fights with friends.
Luckily Vegas has many establishments offering the fights on pay per view to those of you stuck in Sin City.
Allison Duck has compiled a list for the Las Vegas Sun that includes contact information and as usual UnfilteredMMA.Com has compiled a nation wide list.
Our pick off the strip is either the Palms or The Hooters Casino and on the Strip you Can’t go wrong with the Crown Club at the Rio. After the fights they have a low rider model contest. For an upscale experience on the strip check out Carmel at Bellagio.
Remember that most of these establishments have a cover charge but almost all Buffalo Wild Wings show the fights for free.
UnfilteredMMA.Com’s Bars, Clubs, and Restaurants Showing UFC 118 on Pay Per View
• Ovation at Green Valley Ranch Station, 702-617-7777: The cover is $20 per person and doors open at 6 p.m.
• Grand Ballroom at Palace Station, 702-367-2411: The cover is $20 per person and doors open at 6 p.m.
• Cherry at Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa, 866-767-7773: The cover is $20 per person and doors open at 6 p.m.
• Access Showroom at Aliante Station Casino, 702-692-7777: The cover is $20 per person and doors open at 6 p.m.
• Buffalo Wild Wings at Horizon Ridge and Eastern, 702-564-5795: Watch the fights on one of nine 110-inch HD screens or 30 42-inch screens, all HD. There is no cover charge.
• Buffalo Wild Wings at Craig and Commerce, 703-642-0055: There is no cover charge. Drink specials include tall Miller Lites for $3.50 and small Killians’ for $4.
• The Night Owl Showroom at Hooters Casino Hotel, 702-739-9000: There will be a $25 charge for all guests and your first drink is on the house in a souvenir cup. For $40, a buffet is included.
• Crown Nightclub at The Rio, 888-727-6966: Prices are $20 for general viewing admission and $35 for all-you-can-drink. Stick around for music from DJ Miss Joy.
• The Lounge at Palms Resort & Casino, 702-944-3200: There will be a $25 cover charge.
• Cabo Wabo at The Miracle Mile Shops, 702-385-2226: There will be a $20 cover charge. There will be 8 screens downstairs and 2 large projector screens on both floors.
• Caramel at Bellagio, 693-8300: Caramel features elevated plasma screen TVs for unobstructed viewing. Guests can enjoy menu items from Fix restaurant nearby during the fight. The $40 admission fee will be waived with table reservations.
• Lagasse’s Stadium at The Palazzo, 702- 607-2665: Fill up on Chef Emeril Lagasse’s delicious bar food and beverages, and put your money where your mouth is as Lagasse’s Stadium doubles as The Palazzo’s race and sports book. The venue offers more than 100 HD TVs, plush stadium seating and an outdoor patio with billiards and additional seating.
• Blondies Sports Bar inside the Miracle Mile Shops, 702-737-0444: Forty dollars gets you all-you-can-drink Bud and Bud Light drafts. Watch the fight on their 6 ft. x 10 ft. projector screen.
• Diablo’s at Monte Carlo Resort & Casino, 702-730-7777: There is a $20 cover, and you can watch the fights on a large projector screen and various other HD TVs throughout the venue.
• Screw Balls Sports Lounge, 702-361-4488: There is no cover and you can watch the fights on 12 47-inch HD TVs and three 72-inch big screens.
• Half Shell 2, 10340 S. Eastern, 702-632-2983: There is no cover, and drink specials include Coors Lite buckets for $12 and Blue Moon buckets for $15 plus $3 shot specials. There will also be drawings for a wakeboard and gym memberships.
• Sierra Gold at 215 and Jones, 702-221-4120: There is a $10 cover.